Friday, July 07, 2006

My New Favorite Seattle Spot, Fred Meyer

So was lieing in bed last night and thought about how tasty my dinner was ... a 1.4 lb ruby red ribeye that I had picked up at Fred Meyer ("FM") that evening. The grill that flame broiled this steak... purchased at FM. And then I thought about how great it was to have my watch resized that same day at FM, which now fits perfectly on my wrist; I had apparently been wearing this watch too loosely since 2000 when I bought it in Tokyo.

And then .... the new kicks I got the other day, a sweet pair of black Vans, and on sale for $39.99, at none other than FM. And then .... what about all the toys I had bought for Lizzie and even the briefs (yes, they were tighty whities, that's how I roll) a few weeks back.

All of life's little pleasantries through Fred Meyer.

The conclusion was that FM was delighting me as a consumer. Groceries, shoes, grills, towels, all the sundries, dog paraphernalia, and even a frickin' a guy who resizes watches in their jewelry department.

The point is that Fred Meyer is my new favorite Seattle hang out. I wonder what's in store for tomorrow? Couldn't help on that one.

No comments: