Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dudes Rafting the South & North Fork River

I finally got around to developing these pics of my rafting trip back in May. In other words, these were non-digital photos and I just didn't have a lot of opportunities to use up the old school film.

In looking at these photos, I hope you can ascertain that we had A LOT of fun. These dudes/bros go way back. Brian and Dobbs (half naked Jack Black looking character) are good friends from Encinitas. The three of us manned our high school football team's defense; leading our team to a stellar 1-9 record our senior year. It wasn't just about football, clearly.

We had our typical high school fun: the parties when parents were out of town, bonfires at the beach, the water weeny fiascoes, the toilet papering, et al. I digress.

The other dudes are Cam and Casey. Great guys who now have kids of their own (unbelievable!) and with whom, I shared some amazing years post college in Chicago and the best part here, my association with them led me to meet my wife Heather.

All of these guys mean a lot to me and I can say that all of their wives are very lucky women.










































No comments: