Thursday, June 08, 2006

Broken Clavicle, Day 4: Green & Purple = Messed Up

You've got to be kidding me. Only day 4.

Where's my 600 mg of ibuprofen when you really need it? Did I mention that this clavicle injury tends to be its worst in the morning? Still trying to figure that out, especially getting out of bed. I imagine it's the lack of blood flow plus the requirement of using the clavicle bone to support the entire weight of your body as you turn to stand up. Wowsers, it hurts.

Anyway, if you can't beat it, write about it. So more info than you need to know, my left bicep has turned a pallid shade of green while my left pec has turned a rich pomegranate color. I think it's nature's way of saying "You're f'd up. Here's proof." If you're lucky, I may get a pic up here. Just need to get Heather to take the pic.

No comments: